Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Phoenix Suns

The picture above puts a huge smile on my face. I can't believe I forgot one of the most exciting things about the month of October in my previous post. NBA season starts!! =) I can hear the bad referee calls and smack talk already. I grew up loving the Phoenix Suns and I can't wait to see what this season will bring for them with their new coach. I also can't wait to watch them squash The Lakers...especially Kobe. =) Their first preseason game is this Wednesday against The Hawks, and then they play The Jazz on Thursday - which means it'll be on TV here in Utah. No need to even really watch, though, because we all know who will win.

2 comments:

shel7by said...

i need your email. i have a mission for you, should you choose to accept. GO SUNS.

Katie Price said...

Emily I love you. I love the post about your dad. He is such an awesome man, and I feel like he's the closest I've come to knowing my father in law. I am praying for him - I love your parents so much. And you! Because you made me pie! And beat me at Grandpa's Game! The Price family is the best.