Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Marriage and Stuff

I got married. His name is Michael Johnson and he's pretty cool. His birthday is the day before mine which makes him even cooler. We also had our first Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Valentines Day together. Also, my husband is running for the Davis County Schoolboard. Check out his website!

http://www.michaelalanjohnson.com/

I have so much catching up to do and many, many pictures to post. Wedding, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Michael sporting a pink purse - all of these things really need to be documented here and I'll get to it - just probably not in this lifetime.

1 comment:

Jade Hill said...

Hey cutie! Congrats on your marriage you guys are super cute together :) I wish we could've come down! What is your blogger email so i can add you?